Urban Grey

You can't see it, but you can't unsee it either. 
Every time I come to India, I notice the stark difference in the greyness of the cities. I don't mean that Vancouver is grey as fuck. It's a different grey. Transferring my mind from one grey to another creates instability in my mood. Naturally, I incline towards bitching about small nuances that I would have found appealing as a tourist in a new town. I don't feel at home when I'm back. but at the same time feel a sense of ownership, which more often than not supports my negative emotions. 
Urban spaces in themselves create a puzzle that an outsider needs to fit in. I believe it takes a while. Combinations of different shades, this urban grey consists of a vast spectrum. 

Now available as an NFT  at OpenSea



 

Comments

Popular Posts