Sketchbook 37 - Travels on a Bus, animals and a return gift

In this post, I have shared some of my recent sketches including some done on the bus. Link to the previous Sketchbook blog post and the next sketchbook post.

Always sketching

I'm a sketcher. I need paper and pen or pencil in hand at all times to stay sane. I sketch ideas, sketches of my cat, sketches of the bus I'm on, sketches of whatever is in front of me.

Sketching is an incredible tool for capturing moments in time and exploring concepts. It's also a great way to practice drawing when you don't have any time to commit to it. Sketching is something that everybody should do more often because it's so awesome. This is me drawing on a Carton box, before I throw it away.


Sketching animals

Easies and the best subject for me to draw is my cat, with him posing around me all the time. One more sketch of my friend holding the snake.

211015

    211015



211014


Return gift

It's difficult to find a meaningful gift for someone who has everything.

I'm often asked what to buy for people with everything or more of an idea of how they want their gift personalized. This is a hand-drawn illustration I made for the buyer of my first NFT.


    Sketching on a bus

One of my favorite things to do on a bus is the sketch. I can't draw a very good picture, but I try my best and it's really fun.

I have always loved drawing and painting, even though I am not very good at it. But sketching on the bus is so much fun because you don't have to worry about making a mistake!

Sometimes people think that I'm drawing them or taking their pictures, but it's just for fun. but this time only one person noticed me drawing.


this woman noticed me sketching.


this girl was so pretty, but it was difficult to draw her because she thought I was creep starring at her, which i wouldn't mind actually.


One for the fam.
one for the gram 









I hope this post inspires you to pick a pen.







Comments

Popular Posts