Wishing letters

 A letter that was written for a close friend, Piyush. But forgot to give him. And also did not give him cause there were spelling mistakes.

Took me 3 attempts to complete it. But still the whole letter is not consistent .


The first attempt(below) looked good but the nib got damaged. So had to try again.


 





I made the drafts with a thinner nib which stills looks better than the final one.
Obviously this attempt was a result of my latest interest in Calligraphy.
A week ago I started understanding alphabets by trying to write in different ways with flat nib pens.

 






After a day of practice I thought I Should do devnagri fonts also simultaneously.
 
 
After every letter I practiced, I started writing sentences. Tried to understand the letter in a word.
 



 
Made a few notes of my understandings.






This is what I have written the first time the calligraphy pen came to my hand.(right and below)




An exploration with different styles in it.

 


Comments

  1. you dumass! just give him the fcking letter! fuck the spellings -_-
    !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts