Minespective: Exploring Connection Through Projection Mapping

 Excited to share that my latest projection mapping piece, Minespective, has been selected as a finalist at Mapp_mtl! 🎉 This project explores how our different perspectives connect and shape our shared experiences. I'd love to take you through the creative process while it's up for public voting until Nov 11th 2024. If you enjoy the work, your support would mean a lot: Facebook Voting Link 

The Vision Comes Alive

First things first - check this out. The animatic below shows where this journey began:


Wild how ideas evolve, right? While this early version captures the essence, the final piece... well, you'll see how we cranked it up to eleven.

Breaking Down the Magic

Let me let you in on something - Minespective isn't just another projection piece. It's where 3D modeling gets rebellious, traditional illustration breaks rules, and vector art decides to crash the party. Started in Blender (like my [previous project]), took a detour through Procreate (you might've seen my style in [illustration work]), and got polished in Illustrator until it practically glowed.

The Tech Behind the Scenes

For my fellow digital art geeks out there (you know who you are), here's what we're really dealing with:

  • Seamless 2D/3D integration? Cracked it.
  • Fluid perspective transitions? Nailed it.
  • Large-scale projection optimization? Please, that's my jam.

Want to geek out over more technical experiments? Hit up my portfolio link.

Make Some Noise!

Alright, here's where you come in. Minespective is ready to blow minds at Mapp_mtl, and your vote can help make that happen. Here's the deal:

  1. Head to the voting page
  2. Like = 1 vote, Heart = 2 votes (go big or go home, right?)
  3. Share it with your crew who get why digital art matters

What's Cooking Next?

Minespective is just the beginning. I've got some serious tricks up my sleeve for upcoming projects that are going to push these techniques even further. Trust me, you'll want to stay in the loop:

Let's Create Something Epic

Got thoughts on Minespective? Want to collaborate on something groundbreaking? My DMs are open, and I'm always down to explore wild ideas with fellow creators.

Voting wraps up November 11th at 5 PM (Montreal time) - make it count! 🚀✨

#ProjectionMapping #DigitalArt #Mapp_mtl #CreativeTechnology #FutureOfArt


Comments

Popular Posts