School of motion(Scholarship appliaction)

 If it is not last minute, it is not my work. Around six hours from the deadline, I received a Spam from the School of Motion(SOM) regarding the cutoff time/date of the application for a scholarship. I had browsed through the application process so I had an idea about it. I downloaded the assets and decided to take a nap. I figured I would be more creative with good sleep. So this short clip has been made in less than 3 hours.  Partially being distracted with my friends playing counter strike. In times like this, I can't help but wonder what is going in my head and what are my priorities. I realized that I want things but I don't want to appear as if I give too many fucks. I want to achieve my goals with my intuitive skills and casually. 

There were a couple of options I wanted to apply to. I ended up applying for advanced after effects and motion design, considering I have a license of adobe CC for a couple of months.  

This was the brief that was shared, You can explore this in detail on their site. 



This is what I ended up making. The more I look at it, the more mistakes I find. 


keep following my future posts to find out if I received the scholarship. Also, this is my dailies 21. 

Comments

Popular Posts