Smiley

"the real crisis is not that we do not have anything good or the coming generation is bad, the real crisis is that we cannot come up with anything better." - some internet article

It was only fitting for this post that I don't remember the who said it.

This post is inspired by the endless sea of posts I go through every day on social media. Normally I do not remember the source of my inspiration but this time I do. 

This post of mine is inspired by work of Ryan Carlston - https://www.instagram.com/p/CFFS-4ahfRC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link 

  



 After seeing the repetition in his post, it was clear to me that this could be better explored by programming. So these are my experiments. First simply Programmed what he did and then animated it. Then mapped the animation on a 3D surface to add SWAG, lol 

Below is the screengrab of the original video that was mapped.



Can you guess the song? It's by Glass animals. I think it is important for us to remember our references, you don't always have to share them, but one must know. Though I'm saying it, I carelessly forget to keep a track of my own references. Hopefully going further I will be able to share my references here.


Im sharing the Glass animals album here, enjoy. 

Comments

Popular Posts