Nepal is a.



I've been craving to make a stop-motion for a while. So instead of simply throwing away an old french book I had, I used it to make a cut-out animation. 

Recently I learned about Transformers. Basically, it is a text generator based on a neural network that is trained with all the text on the internet. So if you give it a few words it will generate coherent paragraphs out of it. It is really fun to use it, I keep feeding it random headlines the web and it makes a lovely article out of it.  

These are some of the examples generated by the Transformer. 

"Nepal royaume de Himalaya
This time, the search for Santa Claus is coming from outside of the Catholic Church's boundaries.
Offers of cash and spiritual help for the sick and starving have long been offered in remote villages on the slopes of Mount Everest, but in 2017 that's about to change.
Santa Claus was last seen soaring"

"Nepal is good for humans made with clear milk powder which promotes smooth skin. It is ideal for all skin types. It's also great for travel and for bringing along."

To say this text I explored ways of making the computer read the text. (I do not understand a word spoken by the apple Swedish accented reader) 
*Apple users can select the text and press option+5 to read the text aloud. 


I figured the best time to do this would be night as there would be no lighting discrepancies. So I started around 10pm and finished the shoot by 3 in the morning. Every time I'm animating there is a moment where I realize how much I love animation. 

below are some pictures of the shoot
 









Popular Posts