Seeker


"City human, seeking for meaning, outside the window,
inside their mind, 
As he takes steps closer to meaning, sets seeking for more meaning.
Stop looking outside for the meaning of what you comprehend. 
look inside cause you will never be able to see things you don't understand. 
like looking for balance in a smaller dimensional world. "

A little piece I made out a clear dream I had. I often find it difficult to comprehend the meaning, but as the poem suggests, I can't see the meaning of things I do not understand. One can feel something not knowing it exists. As someone described philosophy as, "Everything that you already know put into words". For if it was something you did not know your mind would not accept it. 
The seeker in this position is like a variable and with all the abstract shapes with a hint of resemblance is like navigating through a dream. 


now available as NFT

check out the complete catalog

my website

Comments

Popular Posts