If you ask me where I will go

Every now and then I think what If i was a coy boy who had no friends as a child and was left out from the world. the Idea itself is depressing. but it would never happen with me cause I always had a friend who was bonded with blood. Every memory of him reminds me of fun.
Few days ago I was flipping through my childhood photos, and there was no special day of my life when he was not there. Can't imagine those days without him. 

-to Ninaad for you inspired me to write the following words.

if you as me where i want to go, I'll say
a thousand places beneath the sky,
to the mountains high.
I want to slide the rainbow of people across,
put my feet in the sands of time. 

If you ask me where I want to come back,
I want to come back home.
 to a place,
where my memories lie, holding the fondness of the time that passed by.
Where people speak a tongue alike. 
where everyone sings with their tunes aligned.
Where the bond are bright like the afternoon sky.

If you ask me where i want to go,
I want to go to where no footsteps have passed.
Unexplored ventures of the horizon vast.

If you ask me where I want to come back,
 I want to come back to a the place within myself to see the places in the distant stars.

-cai


now he has gone across the seven seas. but common, how far can he go with his roots still in me.


Comments

Popular Posts