'Frozen Music'

Sergei Eisenstein says that great architecture is like frozen music. I tried imagining what it would look like. The pieces of architecture I always liked seemed to me as paintings, but I never was able to understand the immense beauty in making it.
In Auroville I saw these structure that were extensions of the earth itself. Unknowingly they creeped out of the ground. All the structures are pieces of art in itself.
Just sitting down there looking around I could here the music of these structures. 
Finally i understood what frozen music sounds like.  better late than never. As for more than i half my life architecture was my destiny.
as a child i grew up being told that i will become an architect since I loved drawing. Never actually imagined myself  as an architect but I told anyone who asked that I will be an architect or painter.

Comments

Popular Posts