5 Stunning Blender Illustrations: A Motion Designer's 3D Journey

As an art director and motion designer, I'm constantly exploring new avenues for creative expression. Recently, I've dived into the world of 3D illustration using Blender. Here are five pieces that showcase this exciting journey. Man, Flat Bengal, Noodle Time, Attractive statue

Motion Design Title

Remember doodling your signature everywhere? I've reimagined this in Blender, creating a showreel featuring my name and email crafted from concrete and fabric. It's a digital twist on leaving your mark.



motion designer text appearing from low poly to high poly

Balloon, rubber name formation

3D typography, showreel design, Blender animation.

You can see all of my work on my website.

Man

Inspired by Sylvan Esso's "Slack Jaw," this piece visualizes complex emotions in 3D. It captures the paradox of feeling complete yet overwhelmed - a relatable sentiment for many.



3D character design, music-inspired illustration, emotional representation


 Flat Lady



This illustration bridges my 2D and 3D work, bringing a flat sketch to life in Blender while maintaining its original aesthetic. It demonstrates how 3D tools can enhance traditional artistic styles.

2D to 3D conversion, character illustration, Blender modeling

Noodle Time

As a UX animator, I often think about user experiences. This whimsical noodle animation translates a simple thought - "It's noodle time!" - into an engaging 3D interaction.

 UX animation, 3D micro-interactions, food illustration

Attractive Statue

Designed for "Philosophy for Beginners," this piece explores attraction using 3D elements. It showcases Blender's compositing capabilities, allowing for complex visual metaphors.


3D poster design, philosophical illustration, visual metaphor

Blender has revolutionized my approach to motion design, enabling me to bring ideas to life in unprecedented ways. From animating abstract thoughts to creating visual metaphors, it's become an essential tool in my creative arsenal. Find more of my personal life on insta.

This journey into 3D illustration with Blender has opened up new dimensions for my motion design work. It's exciting to push the boundaries of visual storytelling, blending 2D concepts with 3D space. Stay tuned for more adventures as I continue to explore the fascinating intersection of motion design and 3D illustration!

More of my ramblings on X

Check out few of my old 3D illustrations here. 




Comments

Popular Posts