Someone Else's Dream

"Even if I don't know quite exactly where I want to be
I'm not gonna stay here stuck in someone else's dream
Maybe I'll find mine's a nightmare, but I don't even care
I just wanna live inside my own dream"
-Absofacto (Someone Else's Dream)



This is availble as an NFT here 

I'll just summarize the process, 
-Create a sphere and change Object > Type > to Hexahedron(recommended)
-Add sphere, Subdivide the sphere.
- Select all the objects that need to be wrapped, parent them to null, Use the connect deformer, and add the null to the object properties of the Connect.
-  Add a Cloth tag to the sphere, Forces --> gravity 0.
Tag-- > Flexion 5 and  and rubber --> 15% , Reduce the size --> 40% adjust according to need. 

add a particle attractor, in the scene to try variations. 



 

Comments

Popular Posts