SpiltMilk


on Anatomy of making mistakes.

After reflecting over lives of people around me and my own life, I decided to collaborate with this extremely creative and talented artists to reflect the nature of making mistakes. As cliche as it sounds in most of the cases on the other side of the pit, you see a Phoenix emerge. Being amongst this creative and progressive group of people I noticed that everyone has their own way of dealing with their mistakes or mistakes that affect them and this team has tried to express it the best they can.

I collected my notes from the time I started conceptualizing the project and put them together in the form of this poem.

'You thought you would have learned something by now,
with closed eyes , seeing, looking, gazing at black.

You think you would have though about it enough,
staring at mirrors , windows and moving lights.

Glitter , glass and blurred pieces of imagination
collected to define this crystal.

Still flowing under the currents of simple mistakes. '


This is short edit as Jordan saw it  - 
Spilt milk from shashrvaCAI on Vimeo.

As Jerome saw it.  
Big milestone in my work. In this project I actually managed to bring my work to a stage, from the sketches on my computer.  Creating sketches on the comp is one thing, but performing with jazz musicians is another. Good thing that the musicians were good. Gotta make better winamp visualizers!!
 

Comments

Popular Posts