Into the sea


  I've come so far alone,
thinking every body is just as they said they would be.
I came so far alone thinking that 
people I care about are right beside me.

  I came so far alone thinking that 
the world had nothing to do with me. 
Now I have come so far alone 
the ones I love say" I think 'the world revolves around me'"

  As I walked along gazing the stars, 
I reckoned that people have created me. 
And I see my face in their eyes as a 
'face with no identity' .

  The weary part was not riding the long journey.
It was knowing that there was no one behind me. 
I have come so far alone that I think, now I can see.
That the sky is hollow and the earth does not end at the edge of the sea.

  I think I have come so far alone that I keep singing but 
No one can hear me. 
Now I feed my self , the sands of those memories, 
Thinking of the winters that I wish I had not seen. 

I came so far alone looking for a better place for 'us' to be. 
I came so far alone that now there is no one but just me.


Cai

Comments

Popular Posts