all that remains, are good memories

I always wanted to make a web comic. but this was quite a failed attempt. Making a whole comic in GIF was kind of ambitious. One can't see the animation in real time nor can you edit the frames later.
Anyways, I had this story on my mind for a while now, so it is out. The treatment does not do justice to it but it was worth the attempt. 
I noticed that the treatment was not fine earlier but, could not leave it half done nor could I start over again. hope you enjoy it.

 Please ignore the speed of the animation.(since I was doing it for the first time I was also not aware of the technicalities)















Comments

  1. The post comments should be in the starting.
    They seem pretty cold after such a deep comic. Mood spoiler!
    Just my view.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!! The thought gets blurred towards the end...but this style keeps me hooked! Super interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts