Lovely

Lovely Is Based on all the lovely experiences, I'm experiencing living with family. 

You can own this artwork here

This illustration is a result of the flow state, of the comfort of being at home. Every time I'm here I'm reminded of the comfort and love that makes up a home. 

The natural love for isometry and colors is flowing naturally through abstract illustration. Just like in life combining soft and sharp forms together. 

Using C4D to express a strong idea, with typography in an uncommon composition. It is not uncommon to find such composition in the sea of posts on Instagram.



Once visualized it is simple to create with basic tricks in the software, basically, this is just a juxtaposition of elements.

I feel I always address negative feelings hence, make a point to speak of the good things. Link to my 3D illustration portfolio



Comments

Popular Posts